- Category: Business
- Published on Friday, 06 July 2012 12:43
The City of Anderson will host an open house this coming Monday, July 9, from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. The event will provide residents the opportunity to learn more about the city government.
All of the City of Anderson departments are participating, and have put together programs, activities, and ad information, so that you can enjoy your time here. Here are some of the events taking place Monday.
• COG, County Commissioner, Job source, Veterans Affairs, Madison County Health Department, Commuter Connect and more will be available to answer any questions that you may have about the services these organizations offer.
• From 1-3 p.m. Light and Power will perform a “Line Live Demonstration” outside of City Hall.
• Old Babe and the SWAT vehicle parked outside of City Hall for the public to go through.
• A shuttle bus is available, free of charge, to transport citizens to the Fire department, Central Services, and Anderson Police Department, where other events and cookouts are taking place.
• Discovery Flight Give-A-Way, sponsored by the City of Anderson Airport.
• And more …
The City of Anderson building is located at 120 East 8th Street in Anderson.
View Larger Map